Student HELP Loan Enquiry Form
Important information for enquiries relating to VET FEE-HELP or VET Student Loans
- VET Student Loans commenced on 1 January 2017, replacing the VET FEE-HELP scheme. If you are seeking information about these loans or have a query about how it will affect you, please go here.
- If you are a VET FEE-HELP/VET Student Loans student and you have a complaint or wish to dispute a debt, please visit the VET Student Loans Ombudsman’s website at: http://www.ombudsman.gov.au/about/vet-student-loans-ombudsman.
Acknowledging the collection and use of your personal information
The information collected on this form is to assist the Department of Education and Training (the department) in responding to your enquiry. By completing this enquiry form, you are acknowledging that you are providing your consent to the department to:
- collect and use your personal information for the purposes of responding to your enquiry,
- disclose your information to your education/training provider for the purposes of clarifying the nature and status of your enrolment, and
- disclose your information to other relevant Commonwealth agencies like the Tertiary Education Quality Standards Agency (TEQSA), the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA), the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) and the Department of Human Services (DHS) to assist them with fulfilling their regulatory/enforcement functions.
For enquiries about whether your CSP/HELP loan form has been processed or about repaying your debt
Specific queries regarding your enrolment or whether your Request for Commonwealth assistance form has been processed must be directed to your education/training provider.
- All debt repayment queries - including how much you still owe - must be directed to the Australian Taxation Office.
All fields marked * are mandatory fields and must be completed before you will be able to submit your enquiry. You are not required to provide a contact phone number, however, doing so will allow the department to call to discuss your enquiry (if necessary).