Info While Studying

While it is your responsibility to be aware of all requirements regarding your HELP loan, the resources on this page will help you keep up to date with your debt. You can also find information on how to correctly withdraw from your study and what to do if you have a complaint about your provider or your HELP loan.

What is a Commonwealth Assistance Notice (CAN)?

What is a CHESSN?

myUniAssist will provide you with information about how much Commonwealth assistance you have used

Withdrawing from study Find out how to formally withdraw from study, or what happens if special circumstances cause you to withdraw after the census date.

Grievances (student complaints) Find out who you can contact if you have a complaint, and what happens when you lodge a complaint