My Tertiary Study Options
Before you decide where to study and apply for a course, you will need to make some important decisions. This section has been designed to educate you about your options, so you can make an informed decision before you enrol.
For example, you need to think about:
- how you will find the transition to tertiary study;
- what qualifications you are interested in (e.g. a diploma or an undergraduate degree);
- which course or field of study (e.g. nursing, architecture) you are interested in, and if it is approved for a HELP loan;
- which institutions offer Commonwealth assistance;
- whether you will study on campus or via distance online education;
- what VET students can expect from RTOs; and
- what financial assistance you may be eligible for.